Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!!!

First I have to thank my wife for being the most amazing mother ever. She works, takes care of our two babies, does all the finances, makes sure I have everything I need, and so much more. I am truely blessed to have such a great woman in my life. I love you baby and Happy Mother's Day!

Today was a great day for me. I was able to talk to my grandpa. He is currently taking chemo but amazingly seems in good health so that is such a relief. He is like the bounty hunter of the family and keeps track of us all because we all live in different states. I think its funny how some families live in one state all their lives. My family and my wifes side of the family live all over the U.S. Christmas cards is a mother(BLEEP). Yeah but my grandfather has this endless wisdom about him and will talk your head off. It's always nice to call him and hear the excitement in his voice. Then I called my Aunt Ivette and she gets crazy excited to hear my voice. It always makes me laugh.

After that I talked to my wifey and I got to see my babies on webcam. God I miss them all so much. Hearing my son say, "Hi daddy! I love you daddy!" makes me laugh. They both are so cute. So I got my wife some chocolates and flowers for Mother's Day. My wife and Gabriel start eating the chocolate while on webcam. In my freakin little face! I'm so jealous. I would love to eat some chocolate but I cant if I want to get this P90X beach body. Hopefully I dont go home and binge on junk food to make up for lost time without it. I have to stay focused.  Mmmm this water is so good. Not really but let's just pretend that it is.

I also tried to call my mom twice today but she didnt answer the phone. She is also not phone savy so her voicemail isnt set up so I couldnt even leave her a message. Now she will probably feel neglected and unloved. Hey that is not my fault. I tried to call you mom. It's just crazy. She gives me an email to email her at. She emails me like once from that email. Get with the times mom. We use facebook now. Most peoples excuse is I dont know how to use that stuff. Do I have to go prehistoric with a chizel and stone tablet? I guess I'll have to write her a good old fashioned letter. That just made my hand hurt thinking about it. Anyways, thats about everything that went on today. I hope all you Mother's out there have a wonderful and Happy Mother's Day!

Luis signing out!  

No comments:

Post a Comment